Okay, so Mom for Valentine's Day Mom and I made some heart-shaped cookies. First of all, let me tell you they were out of heart shapes for cookie cut-outs, so we got a candy cane and got a little creative with it.
Then it was time to frost. Nicknamed myself Frostin Finley while we did this, no joke.

And after that it was time for the sprinkles... wait, where did the...? MABEL!

Okay, got the sprinkles back.
Wait, code red! Mickey Mouse came running in the front door complaining of chest pains so Mae grabbed the stethoscope...
Okay, all's well, he just had heartburn from a BLT sandwich he ate for dinner; where were we? Yep, got the sprinkles back, time to apply.
I didn't think frosting cookies was that big of a deal but apparently CBS did, and they brought in the Good Year Blimp for the occasion.
Mission Accomplished - Happy Valentine's Day.
2 comments:
To Sarah & Fin, What great cookie makers you are. I wish I could have one, Nonie
untatchiTo Sarah & Fin, What great cookie makers you are. I wish I could have one, Nonie
Post a Comment