Sunday, January 23, 2011

Put Me In, Coach!

So I recently got a chance to coach the NHL All-Star Game but instead of standing behind the bench they had us on buckets.

Here's me giving the business to my captain, telling him we need more pucks dumped in behind the net and then we need to go get them!


Okay, well, maybe not, but it felt like it. Dad's friend built an ice rink behind his house and we went over to get some hockey in, and my "captain" above was actually just Isaiah.
But after observing for a little while I decided it was time for me to get up on skates. So I grabbed my hockey stick and stood up to give it a try.

Then, after a while, Dad and I decided to go one-handed and then... WHOA!

Okay, almost fell backwards there. I think I've got it now.

No comments: