Wednesday, September 8, 2010

As Of Late...

So what have Mabel and I been up to? Here's what:

Looking like a total booknerd... I mean, bookworm.

Mae is in basically the same place you probably left her... the high chair, eating food (though her hair is considerably cooler these days). I know, with all the pictures of her eating food you'd be surprised to hear she's in the bottom 10%' in size for little kiddies her age.

And then here, well, it seems our little Mae got herself into some trouble and had to get a mugshot down at the station in the 11th District.


Wait, did I say her hair was getting cooler? Debatable. Oh, what did she do to get locked in the pokey? Depends on whom you ask, but rumor has it she was hanging down in Garfield Park and ran into some kids who were graffiti'ing... and leave it to Mae to not disappoint. Feds rolled up and she just kept spraying, like Mick Jagger sprays lyrics... here's the final product.
And these next photos are what happens when I decide I'm going to skip my nap completely, then I'm going to roll with Dad to Guitar Center and play virtually every single instrument in the joint and then we're going to get back in the car and head home to...



No comments: