Before I finish that sentence, I want to show you where this post originated.
Here's a shot of me in my new robe. Well, it's not that new, Grandma got it for me a little while ago, but it finally fits! And I love wearing it - I don't just save it for when I get out of the shower. Sometimes I wear it to dinner, sometimes to breakfast, you just never know. Heck, if not for Dad I would've worn it to the Wicker Park Fest.

So when my Editor-In-Chief saw this on me, he thought of one thing, and one thing only.
Me Finley Skertich
And me Alistair Cookie, and I'd like to introduce you to Monsterpiece Theater.

And for those of you unfortunate souls who have not seen Monsterpiece Theater, CLICK HERE and your life will get quite a bit better after these three minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment