So we took our first trip to the zoo this year, and it was as good as I had remembered it. We saw a bunch of animals, my favorite being the Sun Bear. Check this dude out, just chills like a 17-year-old girl at the beach on vacation trying to get tan.
Snagged a pic with Mom and Mae (though I think Mae was busy looking at Mom's shoes).
Then snagged a picture with Dad (just kidding, Dad... well, kind of).
(Side note: This is what happens when Mom grabs you a shirt from upstairs and Dad grabs your shorts from downstairs and they pack them separately and tell you you're gonna get dressed at the zoo. Thanks, guys, I spent the morning looking like a canary.)
Then it was carousel time. I saddled up on the tiger and Mae picked the panda bear...
Banana snack and time to head home.
No comments:
Post a Comment