Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gettin My Turkey Groove On

So Thanksgiving was wonderful this year as Mom's Nonie came to visit for the long weekend and Dad took a day off from work so we all just spent a lot of time hanging out having fun. Here are some of the adventures Nonie and I got into:

We read books.

We colored.
We opened up her Christmas present from Mom and Dad (Andrea Bocelli Christmas CD, a huge winner).
We took a walk.
We ate turkey and I couldn't refrain from my favorite Adam Sandler holiday phrase: Turkey for me, turkey for you, turkey in a big brown shoe.
By Friday morning Dad was resting up for a big wedding that Mom and Dad had to go to that night so he fell asleep on the kitchen table and I proceeded to give him a nice backrub. Dad historically has to loosen up before he gets out on that dance floor or he tends to pull a hamstring or a vertebrae, or something like that.
Wakey, wakey, Dad, time to go get your tux on.Speaking of serious dancing, check out my Uncle Brian at the wedding. It's official: you no longer have to wonder where I get my moves from.
Mom and Nonie took a break from the dance floor to pose for a beautiful photo.
And then the next morning I was giving out kisses like the old lady down the block gives out bad candy on Halloween. And by bad candy I mean those orange peanuts that could double as a door stop.
And having a good time doing it.

No comments: