"What's new, Finley?"
Well, let me tell you... I had a picnic with my animal friends...


I'm quite certain Randy the Rabbit spiked the punch or something because after three cups of "tea" all of a sudden everyone was walking around with one eye open and slurring their baby babble and hugging and talking about how they should do this more often. It was like a ten-year reunion gone bad...

It's corn on the cob season! I've actually got a one up on most people that eat corn because I only have seven teeth right now, and five of those are only about halfway in. So while most people spend 42 minutes after dinner picking corn out of their teeth, I spend that time watching NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams, with a clean set of gums.

Love Mom's necklaces.

And everybody needs a good grilled cheese once in a while.

No comments:
Post a Comment